All LDCad configuration and support files are text based and or LDraw format extensions. The information on these pages will help you edit them in order to e.g. customize your LDCad environment.
- The GUI templates page is a reference on all gui (template) related files enabling you to tweak the look of LDCad.
- The Color bin files page is a reference on all color bin related files enabling you to customize the color bin.
- The Part bin files page is a reference on all part bin related files enabling you to customize the part bin.
- The Templates and donors page introduces you to the LDCad template and donors concept enabling you to extend the default library of e.g. bendable parts.
- The LDCad metas page is the complete reference to all LDCad specific LDraw meta lines.
- The Shadow library page explains the inner workings of the LDCad shadow library concept.
- The Config files page is a reference to the LDCad .cfg files.
All documentation assumes you are using the latest versions of both LDCad and the LDraw library.